Let us help plan your perfect destination wedding.
Our wedding planners and specialists will look after every detail for your romantic weekend for two or your beautful wedding with lots of family and friends!
Planning a wedding in a foreign country can be a daunting task. Where do I start? How can I have my dream destination wedding if I am hundreds of miles away unable to plan it? The job of a wedding planner is to smooth all of that for you.
That is why we are here at Sundial Travel to plan all of this for you!
And the best part? This is included at no fee to you!
Sundial Travel is a Certified Sandals Specialist
click to browse and book
Your next Sandals Wedding, Honeymoon or Vacation
The pinnacle of all-inclusive excellence in the Caribbean. Sandals delights couples in love with supremely luxurious accommodations, gourmet candlelit dining for two, gorgeous tropical settings and some of the world's most exquisite beaches.
12th or 20th Room is FREE!*
For travel in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
How do you get an entire social or family reunion group together and keep them happy with plenty of activities?
You take them to Beaches Resorts - offering more quality inclusions than any other resorts in the world! High octane sports on land and sea, from unlimited golf to the Caribbean's most comprehensive scuba program. Group travel to the Caribbean with Beaches is the perfect way to please everyone because sometimes you have to get away to get closer together.
2014 - 2016 Beaches Family Reunion Groups of 5 rooms or more receive the following concessions at the Beaches Resorts:
- Private family picnic*
- One (1) night group dining*
- Family Reunion activities
- Complimentary 15 minute Family Portrait Session and one 5x7 Family Photo per room
- Private Family Check-in (based on the majority of the group arriving at the same time)
- Farewell cake
Social Groups Inclusions:
2014 - 2016 Beaches Social Groups of 5 rooms or more receive the following concessions:
- Private picnic
- One (1) night group dining*
- 1 Complimentary 15 minute Group Portrait Session and one 5x7 Group Photo per room
- Private Group check-in
- Farewell cake
All Weddingmoon® celebrations at Sandals include the following:
Personal pre-travel wedding planner
Personal resort wedding planner and dedicated resort wedding team
Picturesque Wedding Location
Preparation of marriage documents
Witnesses upon request
Musical Accompaniment (pre-recorded)
30 minute Sparkling Wine & Cold Hors d'oeuvres Delightful Reception for Bride, Groom and up to 6 guests
Free Wedding Website and Gift Registry
Wedding gift from Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts
Decorated Honeymoon Room for Bride & Groom
Mimosa Breakfast-in-Bed for Bride & Groom any Morning of Choice
Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
Complimentary 5"x7" Honeymoon Photo for Bride & Groom
at Secrets, Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas!
Book five rooms, receive the sixth room free! -This means the 11th AND 12th passenger travel free!!!!
These savings can be divided amongst all the passengers travelling to give everybody a discount!
1 complimentary room upgrade for every 10 rooms per night paid!
Hurry this offer won't last!
Secrets Wedding in Paradise
Special package includes:
Service of justice of peace or minister
- Wedding Organization and personalization of a Wedding Coordinator
- Preferential Location of the room in the category reserved
- Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and grooms tuxedo/suit
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Bride's Bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding Cake and sparkling wine for up to 10 guests
- Special turn down service at night
- 15% discount on all Spa treatments (excluding product)
- Honeymoon Package including: Welcome letter, fresh fruit, 1 bottle of champagne, use of bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers and rose petals in room on the arrival day, special turn down service, champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with guest services), and 15% discount on all treatments at the Spa
- Use of wedding gazebo or beach front casita
- Late check-out for Bride and Groom (based on availability)
- Complimentary anniversary nights (stay a minimum of 5 nts over first anniversary date and receive 2 additional nights free or stay 4 nights over first anniversary date and receive 1 additional night free)
Complimentary Honeymoon & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Fresh flowers in room on day of arrival
- Rose petals in room on day of arrival
- Special turn down service
- Champagne breakfast in bed (reservation must be made in advance with guest services)
- 15% discount on SPA treatments
Terms & Conditions:
- Package must be requested at time of booking
- Guests will be required to present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at check-in
- Some blackout dates may apply
- Inclusions subject to change without prior notice
Colin Cowie brings his timeless style to Palace Resorts.
Book a Palace resort for your wedding group and receive a $1500 resort credit per room which can go towards your wedding!
Whether you are planning intimate beachside nuptials for an audience of two or a lavish gala affair with 100 of your closest friends and family, Sundial Travel and Palace resorts can help make your dream a reality. The Resort Credit of $1500 can be applied to your wedding package.
The complimentary wedding package incudes the services of a wedding planner, the ceremony with a Justice of the Peace or a minister , bridal bouquet, wedding cake, personal wedding website, champagne during ceremony, breakfast in bed the next morning and more
With everything taken care of, you're free to enjoy your most memorable day. From your own dedicated wedding planner to a complimentary honeymoon package of continued bliss, your Palace Resorts wedding is picture-perfect in every way.
•Wedding ceremony location
•*Justice of the peace or minister
•White Avant-garde chairs
•Bridal Bouquet of Roses or Lilies
•Matching Grooms Boutonniere
•Wedding Cake for 35 guests
•*Blood analysis included for civil ceremonies
•Domestic champagne during ceremony
CROWN COLLECTION GROUP DEAL
Extra savings for groups of 11 adults and more;
Cocktail hour, once per stay
guaranteed room assignment close together
guaranteed reservations at the restaurants
- pre reserved area at the beach or the pool
- free room upgrade for the Bride/Groom or group leader
- dedicated group concierge
FREE WEDDING PACKAGE
El Dorado Royale, A Spa resort by Karisma 5*
Sweet wedding package includes the filing of documents, justice of the peace, wedding coordinator, bridal registry and wedding website, decorated venue, breakfast in bed on the first day of your honeymoon, wedding dinner (max of 40 people)
This is FREE when booking a Casita suite for 7 nights plus 15 additional room nights in any category (3 seven night packages)
Adults only resort
Personal touches like a bathrobe and slippers, Jacuzzi tubs, and a stocked mini bar in every room are attracting couples to theMAJESTIC COLONIAL RESORT in Punta Cana, D.R. The luxury 5* all inclusive resort has six restaurants, nine bars, a casino and spa, and this winter it offers a wedding package that includes a room upgrade, breakfast in bed, the services of a Roman Catholic priest, and a ceremony in is on site stone church.
Top Five Places for a Wedding in Jamaica:
!!! Sunset Beach: A spectacular sunset from the cliffs off Negril’s Seven Mile Beach is just one of the breathtaking waterfront scenes offered across the island. Montego Bay and Treasure Beach are also great locales.
!!! Love Boat: Choose a sunset ceremony on a sailboat bobbing on tropical waters, complete with reggae band and traditional Jamaican cuisine. Several tour companies invite couples to plan their wedding and reception onboard a catamaran.
!!! Tropical Garden: Jamaica is home to many gardens with colourful tropical flowers and lush greenery providing a beautiful wedding backdrop. A top garden pick is Shaw Park Gardens – located high in the hills overlooking Ocho Rios with a stunning view of the seaside town below.
!!! Lovers’ Leap: A 518-metre cliff overlooking Cutlass Bay on Jamaica’s rugged South Coast offers one of the most picturesque views on the island. Legend has it that two young slaves jumped to their deaths from this cliff after their secret love affair had been exposed, rather than being separated.
!!! Blue Lagoon: Port Antonio’s "Blue Lagoon" is a small, secluded lagoon renowned for its vivid blue colour. This location makes for a perfect "tropical paradise" setting for an intimate ceremony, and can only be accessed via a narrow lane off the coast road or by boat.
Top Three Jamaican Wedding Must-Dos:
!!! Jamaican Flavours: Couples do well spicing up a reception menu with Jamaican flavours – from jerk seasoning and local seafood to traditional "festival" bread and world-renowned Blue Mountain coffee. "Matrimony," a fruit salad made with otaheite apples and soursop then bound with condensed milk, makes for a well-themed dessert. And no Jamaican wedding would be complete unless spiked with a little island rum.
!!! Reggae Beats: Jamaica is the birthplace of reggae music. Once you’re there, you’ll find it’s no wonder that the island inspired Bob Marley’s One Love. Couples can easily add a little Jamaica to their ceremony and reception with some seductive reggae beats.
!!! Island Attractions: Jamaica offers more attractions than any other Caribbean island, making it the perfect place for a romantic excursion or great way for entertaining friends and family pre/post nuptials. Snorkeling tours, river rafting, horseback riding, zipline canopy tours and breathtaking waterfalls are all in close proximity to most of the major resort areas.