ISLAND HOPPING IN THAILAND
Go island-hopping in Thailand and experience some of the best snorkelling in the world.
- Relax on the deck of the catamaran in the stunning southern Thai islands
- Eat delicious Thai cuisine
- Lounge out on beautiful beaches
- Swim and snorkel in quiet bays
- Duration: 7 days
- Start/Finish City: Phuket to Phuket
Book the Yangtze River cruise here!
Hong Kong boasts a fast-paced whirl of modern Western ways woven with Chinese traditions. Browse the markets for beautiful silks and precious jade and don’t leave without taking a ride on the famous Star Ferry for unforgettable views of Hong Kong Harbour. Vietnam brings a host of treats with the stunning limestone rock formations of Halong Bay that, according to legend, were created by a fiery dragon, while Da Nang carries historical reminders of its role in the Vietnam War. Enjoy the buzz of Ho Chi Minh City with its moped-filled streets, striking colonial buildings and haunting reminders of its wartime past. The Indonesian island of Bali, famous for its tropical tranquillity,stunning beaches and fertile hinterland of striking rice terraces, places a fitting final seal on a voyage full of memories.
Sail from Hong Kong, to Halong Bay, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Bali, Fremantle, Australia
1) Best Value in Luxury Travel • Guests enjoy 2-for-1 cruise fares • a spacious luxury suite on board • 2 FREE hotel nights • a FREE
Windstar private event on shore
2) In-Depth Local Experiences • Expert guest lecturers• Local entertainers on board • Small group tours on shore
3) Acclaimed Itineraries • Our Singapore to Malaysia voyage is featured in Fodor’s TOP 10 NEW CRUISE ITINERARIES IN 2014 • Exclusive overnight experiences in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang
4) Special Access of a Windstar Yacht • Dock in city centers where larger ships can’t go • Cruise close to shorelines for breathtaking scenery
5) Convenience and Ease of Travel • Fewer than 300 pampered guests — no lines, no hassles, no cares • Peace of mind with Windstar’s hand-picked hotels